At Tina S. Merhoff & Associates Pediatric Dentistry, we are committed to loving and supporting our neighbors. We have made resources available to your child to enjoy and learn about dental health and good habits. Our goal is to promote oral health in children everywhere. We enjoy giving back to our community in several ways:
- Give Kids a Smile
- Health fairs such as Pregnant in the Piedmont and others
- Children’s community events such as Truck and Treat at the Children’s Museum of Winston-Salem
- Children’s sports programs such as Kids for Kids Triathlon at Brookberry Farm
- Annual Ronald McDonald House Character Breakfast
- Josh’s Jog which benefits CureSearch for Children’s Cancer, a foundation whose main mission is to fund children’s cancer research
- Programs for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
- Events promoting family health such as March of Dimes – Join our team for 2020 here!
- Preschool and elementary school programs with our tooth fairy
- Annual Ezra Goldbach Foundation Golf Tournament
- Local sponsorships and more!